[Aide] WARNING: Old db contains a entry that shouldn't be there, run --init or --update

vince at vheuser.com vince at vheuser.com
Tue Feb 25 03:32:28 EET 2020

I've search several times and read dozens of posts
from people asking newbies to post their config.

What I have not found is the means of troubleshooting this problem.
How does one find the "entry that shouldn't be there?"

Here's the most detailed discussion I found:
https://alioth-lists-archive.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-aide-maintainers/2014-September/002196.html

There seem to be no posts out there describing what to check.
Is this a bug or how does on find the problem?

Thanks,
Vince