[Aide] Aide Exit Codes

alex.shearn at bt.com alex.shearn at bt.com
Thu Feb 27 18:49:06 EET 2014

"On 27 feb. 2014, at 16:16, <alex.shearn at bt.com> wrote:
I was wondering if there was any documentation on what the exit codes mean? I’d like to handle anything unexpected if possible.
Did you read the aide man page using the "man aide" command?

Kind regards,

Richard"

Richard,

I thought I’d found them online (the servers I’m working with have man pages removed for some reason), but another google returns a different set of pages. Those indicate that any non-zero exit code can be interpreted to mean “Files have changed”, and list a vague equation for what has changed.

Thanks,

Alex