[Aide] Welcome to the "Aide" mailing list

Peter McInerney PMcInerney at au.westfield.com
Fri Mar 23 12:06:54 EET 2012

we had something similar on our systems, prelink was causing files scanned to have their times updated thus making the scans almost useless, we worked around this by disabling prelink on our linux servers (as there has been no benefit in leaving it on)

on our redhat systems, it was a case of changing /etc/sysconfig/prelink

PRELINKING=no

and then finally a `prelink -a`

once this was completed, we were able to succesfully generate and then complete an aide check without any changes being noticed