[Aide] Is there any way to compile aide 0.17.x or master/latest on centos8/Almalinux or similar?

mg4gh mg4gh at web.de
Tue Apr 19 12:55:38 EEST 2022

Hi,

yes, I can confirm that after a git clean it compiles.

So, at the end I was not successful because there were multiple packages
not installed on my almalinux.
And when I tried to add them and to play with some options, then I
messed it up.

I would appreciate if the installation section would contain a list of
other packages that are necessary for the manual installation.
This might help others ...

Anyway thanks for the support.
MG.