[Aide] AIDE 0.17.3 released - cygwin, patches, and more?

Jason Pyeron jpyeron at pdinc.us
Fri Jul 30 03:13:01 EEST 2021

I was really excited that it built and works on Cygwin so easily. I updated a PR on the gitignore #61 and create #105 to fix #104 build issues.

> You can download it from https://github.com/aide/aide/releases
>
> Please ALWAYS verify the signature of a release file before using it (see
> README[0] for details).
>
> The most noteworthy change between v0.17.2 and v0.17.3 is:
>     * Fix group usage in '--after' config line
>
> The home URL of AIDE is http://aide.github.io

Would there be any thoughts about providing this as part of Cygwin? I would be willing maintain the Cygwin build.

Note: ./autogen.sh && ./configure --disable-static && make

Respectfully,

Jason Pyeron

--
Jason Pyeron  | Architect