[Aide] Build error AIDE

Hannes von Haugwitz hannes at vonhaugwitz.com
Tue Oct 27 22:50:18 EET 2020

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 09:55:54AM +0000, Martín Labrado, Ana María wrote:
> When building the source code, we get a build error detailed below:
>
> ./config.h: 26: 23: error: unknown type name 'cross'
> #define AIDE_INO_TYPE cross
>
> Could you please help us to solve this issue in order to get the binary?
> Maybe you can send us the binary for PowerPC.

The README file says the following regarding cross compilation:

    Cross Compilation
    When cross compiling, manually verify the data types defines in config.h
    as they cannot be accurately determined by configure. Most notably,
    AIDE_INO_TYPE will be set to "cross".

Apart from that it seems your source code is outdated. Please try the
latest git master version (it uses the AC_SYS_LARGEFILE macro to handle
large file support).

Best regards

Hannes