[Aide] AIDE has been moved to GitHub

Marc Haber mh+aide at zugschlus.de
Tue Jun 4 20:26:47 EEST 2019

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 06:13:52AM +0100, Hannes von Haugwitz wrote:
> The existing tickets on SourceForge will be migrated within the next
> weeks, if they are still valid. If you have any open AIDE ticket you can
> help by closing the SourceForge ticket and opening a new GitHub issue if
> it needed.

I moved/copied patches and feature requests. Didn't have the time to
sift through the bugs though.

You might need to close the sourceforge issues yourself (I didn't find
out how to do that), and I am possibly missing the privileges to slap
the appropriate labels on the new github issues

Greetings
Marc