[Aide] update-aide.conf and /etc/aide/aide.conf

Anchal Nigam imthenachoman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:30:38 EEST 2019

DOH! My bad. I guess I was looking at some very old online reference
guides. So there is no need to ever call `update-aide.conf` and all I have
to remember to do is update the DB when appropriate. Thank you so much!

On an unrelated note, I was wondering if anyone has done any comparisons
between AIDE and OSSEC? I cannot find much online and was going to look
through AIDE mailing list archives but there is no easy way to search all
of them.

Thank you!
*_Nacho*