[Aide] Tracking only changes on existing files

Maupertuis Philippe philippe.maupertuis at equensworldline.com
Fri May 5 15:49:25 EEST 2017

I should have been more explicit.
I have a directory /archive with a subdirectory by date
[root at localhost archive]# ls -l /archive
total 40
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:23 20160505
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:23 20160506
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:23 20160507
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:23 20160508
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:23 20160509
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:22 20170501
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:22 20170502
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:22 20170503
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:22 20170504
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 May  5 14:22 20170505

T oday I need to have :
 /archive/20170505 ANF
/archive/20160505 ARF

Yesterday
/archive/20170504 ANF
/archive/20160504 ARF

I was looking for a way to do that without editing aide.conf daily

After my post, I found a way with
echo @@define DATE  2017-05-04| cat - /etc/aide.conf |aide -c -
and
/archive/@@{DATE} ANF

An then with
aide -B '@@define DATE 2017-05-04'

Thank you anyway for pointing ANF and ARF.
Kind regards

Philippe