[Aide] Aide user mailinglist is moving

Rami Lehti rammer at ipi.fi
Fri Aug 19 13:57:38 EEST 2016

Hi,

Due to circumstances beyond my control my alma mater is no longer
willing to host this mailinglist. But fret not. I will host this
mailinglist myself.

You shall all be subscribed to the new mailing list.
You shall receive a welcome notice in your mail about the new mailing
list shortly. Digest users shall remain digest users and non-digest
users shall remain as such.

If there is any trouble in the transfer you can resubscribe at
https://www.ipi.fi/mailman/listinfo/aide (Snakeoil certificate. Sorry.
I'll fix it when I get around to it.)
or by sending an email with the subject "subcribe" (without quotes) to
aide-request at ipi.fi

The new address for the list shall be aide at ipi.fi

Archives shall be available at
https://www.ipi.fi/pipermail/aide/

This list shall cease to exist at the end of the year.

Kind regards,
Rami Lehti
--
Free Internet association