[Aide] spaces in filenames

Hannes von Haugwitz hannes at vonhaugwitz.com
Tue Apr 26 20:25:37 EEST 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 04:09:50PM +0000, Elizabeth Jones wrote:
> I am trying to exclude them because it looks like that is where aide
> is failing -  for instance, if a file is named copy of a.txt,  I will
> see aide trying to look for a file named copy and not finding it.

AIDE should handle filenames with spaces correctly,
with latest AIDE 0.16b1 I get:

Number of entries:      1

Added entries:

f++++++++++++++++: /tmp/test/file with spaces.txt

> My version is Aide 0.14

Please try latest beta release (0.16b1) and provide more information how
to produce your issue? What OS are you using?

Best regards

Hannes