[Aide] Need help with AIDE configuration

LIJE Creative info at lije-creative.com
Fri Apr 22 00:14:25 EEST 2016

Hi guys,

Like you, I'm a user of AIDE but I need a hand about the configuration.

I'm getting the daily aide report. It contains the 1000 first lines of the
log file.

[image: Images intégrées 1]

Do you know if there is a way to get only the list of newly added entries
(difference between the new and old database) and the changed entries?
Everyday, I'm getting these 330k new added entries so I can't check if
anything is messed up.

I'm running AIDE on my /var/www folder to check newly added files from my
clients or hackers.

Thanks

Jérôme LILLE | Responsable Agence
info at lije-creative.com | +33 7 70 87 02 03