[Aide] Rules to exclude all files except one

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+aide at betteradmin.com
Fri Nov 20 12:37:24 EET 2015

I noticed that the aide binary (on centos 7) is linked with libpcre, but
perlish regexes don't seem to work.  A negative look-ahead assertion would
accomplish it if full pcre was actually in use:
    !/opt/app/dir/(?!onedir).*

Maybe full PCREs would be nice for the next version of AIDE.

~ Brian Mathis
@orev

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Hannes von Haugwitz <hannes at vonhaugwitz.com