[Aide] AIDE and Wordpress? Constant wp-content changes? Is it normal?

Alex Morin-Sénécal alex at fortunelab.net
Fri May 1 17:43:20 EEST 2015

"Is the problem that the ctime and mtime of directories is changing, but
there are no changes to the content of the directory?"

Pretty much. As I said, I'm aware that it miiight just be Wordpress update
checking doing this but I just wanted to be sure and get a confirmation
from someone a little more experienced on the subject.

Thanks