[Aide] AIDE performance problems

Paul Hessels paul at hessels.ca
Wed Apr 8 22:57:50 EEST 2015

Thank you Hannes, I will give it a try.  It takes a long time to run my
tests of course, so I will let this current test finish and then try the
upgrade.

In the meanwhile I think I am seeing a memory leak in the version I have.
The blank spot is after the machine died completely.  Its an old version,
so I'll hold off more troubleshooting until I try the backport.

[image: Inline image 1]