[Aide] install using centos rpm

Yunker, James M CIV NUWC NWPT james.yunker at navy.mil
Tue Mar 11 22:40:30 EET 2014

While running AIDE the program crashes or terminates after a few minutes with the message shown below:

Code:
Caught SIGBUS/SEGV while mmapping. File was truncated while aide was running?
Caught SIGBUS/SEGV. Exiting What is wrong here?

One website on the internet said to configure AIDE without mmaping - except it did not say how to do that or why one should do that?

What does this error mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

R,

James M. Yunker

 I am using Centos 6.5, 64 bit Linux. I  installed and then received this error when it crashed. It has never crated a complete database of my computer.