[Aide] Minimum checks for file integrity?

Andy Lawrence dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:02:15 EET 2014

Hi Marc,

About 450k files, 6TB total. The drive array is fast, capable of 1.5GB/sec,
16 spinners. Note I didn't profile it while running just the md5 hash, it
might have been IO bound.

I'm anxious for Btrfs to become stable! However I'll likely use aide for
many years to come, the portable db feature is key.

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
Never underestimate the carelessness of boredom...