[Aide] Minimum checks for file integrity?

Andy Lawrence dr.diesel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:40:29 EET 2014

NORMAL by default was FIPSR + sha512.

Well, my study was cut short when I saw how much faster md5 was!  All from
the same box, 450k files, 6TB total, time in minutes:

NORMAL = 902
sha512 = 416
md5 = 280

md5 is plenty fast and appears to do what I need, Richard many thanks for
the help.

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
Never underestimate the carelessness of boredom...