[Aide] Config file on aide check

Mason Nakadomari nakadoma at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 12 05:29:23 EEST 2013

Hi Richard thanks for the info. I was able to complete my project. I feel I
have a better understanding and I'm now gonna be in charge of AIDE scanning
for our shop. Thank you very much for your help. I have a lot to learn but
if I can help anyone asking questions on the list or contribute i will do
so. I'll let you know if I see any bugs. Thanks.