[Aide] AIDE configuration taking too long

Mason Nakadomari nakadoma at hawaii.edu
Sun Sep 8 20:09:41 EEST 2013

Thanks. Basically aide is run from a central server via ssh on the intended
host. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't running aide straight
standalone on the intended host. I figured that made a difference? I'll
look into io and the network. I don't see anything obvious yet. Thanks for
the help Richard.