[Aide] Need to check only some directories

Geo P.C. pcgeopc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:52:47 EET 2013

Dear All

We have just installed AIDE and configured with default option. Now we are
getting report of whole files and directories in server. So it create high
load in server.

Please let us know

1.       We need to configure integrity only for certain folder only for
eg: /etc/nginx or /var/www

2.       We need to output result to a separate file.

3.       Also in output file (Result) there is no need of section “Detailed
information about changes”

We are new to this. Can you please help us to configure in the above way.

Thanks

Geo