[Aide] "Levels" of change?

Keith Constable kccricket at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 00:12:04 EEST 2013

Dave,

One option would be to run aide twice with two different databases.
One database for critical "page me" files, and the other for "warn me"
files.

Alternatively, you could write a script that parses aide's stdout and
then does different things based on what files changed, but I'd just
go with option 1.

Regards,

Keith Constable