[Aide] WARNING: Old db contains a file that shouldn't be there, run --init or --update

matthew.langthorpe at stfc.ac.uk matthew.langthorpe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 5 16:16:02 EEST 2012

Hello list, i keep receiving this list error message after doing a comparison:

WARNING: Old db contains a file that shouldn't be there, run --init or --update

 I've reinitialised the database as the message suggests but still the same.  Any ideas as to what this actually means and what couple be causing this to happen???  I've tried reinstalling AIDE but still no joy, so i'm at a loss!

Thanks,
Matt

--
Scanned by iCritical.