[Aide] Welcome to the "Aide" mailing list

Marek Dohojda chrobry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:49:35 EET 2012

hello
I hope this isn't asked million times, but I didn't find any searches.  therefore I apologize in advance.
I am running AIDE 0.14 on centos from base repositories.  everything is working fine till I run check.   what I did to test was to run touch /bin/ls.  then I run aide --check. After it finished it updated time stamp on the /bin directory itself.  to ensure this is a problem, I rerun this with same results.  I tied another directory and different server with same results.  I am sure I am missing something stupid, but could someone please me a hint?

Thank you.