[Aide] Central management of AIDE installations..

Pienaar, Derek DPienaar at fnb.co.za
Fri Aug 31 09:42:52 EEST 2012

Hi Guys,

I have two questions..

Ive been tasked with rolling out AIDE to a number of our servers, and was wondering if there is a way to centrally manage these installations on the different servers?

What is prelinking used for, and is it safe to disable it on my servers?

Help is appreciated,

Many thanks!

Derek

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.