[Aide] Call for Papers - ICEND2013 and ICGCTI2013 - Mar. 4-6, 2013 - Malaysia

Noah John D. Ucab noah at sdiwc.info
Sun Aug 26 16:26:22 EEST 2012

C A L L  F O R   P A P E R S  A N D   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups
and colleagues the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific results to ICeND2013 and ICGCTI2013.

The submission deadline is December 15, 2012.

The Second International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for
Development (ICeND 2013)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 4-6, 2013
sdiwc at sdiwc.net
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/Malaysia2/

The First International Conference on Green Computing, Technology and
Innovation (ICGCTI 2013)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 4-6, 2013
sdiwc at sdiwc.net
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/Malaysia4/

All the accepted papers for the ICeND2013 and ICGCTI2013 will be published
in the proceedings of the conference. In addition, high quality papers
with improvements and extension will be published in any one of the
following special issues.

1. International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their
Applications (IJNCAA)
http://www.sdiwc.net/ijncaa/

2. International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless
Communications (IJDIWC)
http://www.sdiwc.net/ijdiwc/

3. International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)
http://sdiwc.net/security-journal/

Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers
will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before
final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.

Important Dates

Submission Date -------------- Dec. 15, 2012
Notification of acceptance --- Jan. 1, 2013
Camera Ready submission ------ Jan. 20, 2013
Registration ----------------- Jan. 20, 2013
Conference dates ------------- March 4-6, 2013