[Aide] Checking database against moved directory?

Yan Li elliot.li.tech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 01:12:19 EEST 2011

Dear List,

I'm using AIDE to check the integrity of my data backup.

On the old machine where the AIDE database was generated, the data was
in /data directory, but on the new machine the data is now stored in
/Volume/Data (yeah, it's a Mac, that's why it's moved). And there's no
easy way to use old name for the directory.

Is there any easy way to tell AIDE to check the database against files
in new location (/Volume/Data here) rather than using old directory
location (/data) ?

(When after this check and I'm sure the data is correctly moved, I can
generate a new database with files in new location.)

Thanks in advance!

--
Yan