[Aide] maximum size of files that aide can record?

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Fri Mar 11 12:08:36 EET 2011

I got the following warnings at the top of yesterday's aide report:

do_md(): open() for /var/scratch/backups/win0-2011-03-08.bkf failed: Value too large for defined data type
do_md(): open() for /var/scratch/backups/win0-2011-02-09.bkf failed: Value too large for defined data type

Both files were just over 2 GB, but the second one has been in that
directory for about a month.  (They were uncompressed Windows backup
files copied over the LAN; I'm running aide "0.14.2-1ubuntu2".)  Do
the warnings actually mean the files are too big for aide to record?

--
Thanks,
Adam