[Aide] added file in the summary, not in the detailed information section

Michael Chesterton chesty at chesterton.id.au
Wed Jun 22 02:15:51 EEST 2011

Hey,

I took over admin of a box that has been compromised via php web apps. I'm
working towards a reinstall, but for now I've installed aide (amongst other
things), and it has picked up some files being added to a php upload
directory. These files appear at the top of the report in the summary added
files section, but not at the bottom of the report in the detailed
information about changes section. Any ideas why that might be?