[Aide] Intrusion report of directory files

oliver.k at bluewin.ch oliver.k at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 7 17:07:34 EEST 2011

Hi V

Here some examples how the directory names look like

/opt
/opt/install-test
/opt/install-live
/opt/install-
test/management
/opt/install-test/management/scripts
/opt/httpd

and so on. Unfortunately I can not make a qualified
conclusion about the depth of the path.

Do you have any idea?

Kind regards,
Oliver