[Aide] Best Practices on storing aide databases

Vijay vavarachen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:40:27 EET 2011

Bobby,
  Take a look at 'sshaide.sh' script in the contrib folder of the aide
release.

# DESCRIPTION
#       sshaide.sh uses AIDE and SSH to remotely run integrity checks
#       on ALL configured client systems or those specifically listed on
#       the command line from a centralized manager station.  sshaide.sh
#       stores all binaries, databases and reports on a secure, centralized
#       manager station.  Database initialization or periodic checks are
#       run on demand or via cron jobs from the manager stations based on
#       local policy requirements.

Thanks,
Vijay

--
"Knowledge is the only wealth that grows as you spend it, and diminishes as
you save it."