[Aide] Project updates

Richard van den Berg richard at vdberg.org
Wed Feb 16 19:27:52 EET 2011

In October 2010 Hannes von Haugwitz took over the project management of
AIDE.
He has already made his first alpha release (see [0] for details).

The signing key of the AIDE developers has been renewed and can be
downloaded from sf.net[1] or from one of the well known PGP key servers.

The new key is:

pub   4096R/F4474E5A 2011-01-30 [expires: 2012-01-31]
      Key fingerprint = EB6F F55C 8CB0 EBB3 13A6  E23D 3C82 31A8 F447 4E5A
uid                  Aide Developers <aide-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

The new key is signed with the old AIDE developers key and by both
Richard van den Berg and Hannes von Haugwitz.

Starting from now alpha and beta versions will be announced on
aide-devel[2] while RC and final releases as well as other project
updates will be announced on the new created aide-announce mailing list[3].

Furthermore, we are searching for AIDE platform maintainers for all
non-Linux platforms aide support (see the website for details [4]).

Aside from that we have disabled the forums on the AIDE project page on
sf.net.
Users are encouraged to use one of the mailing lists [5] instead.

For further changes see the updated project website[6].

Regards,

Richard

[0] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27069398
[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/aide/files/PGP%20key/