[Aide] Solaris 10 ZFS ACLs?

Pablo Virolainen pablo at vapaa.fi
Wed Apr 21 11:27:13 EEST 2010

Richard van den Berg kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:51:48 -0400, Frank DeBolt <debolt at millenicom.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone know if Aide works with the new ZFS ACLs on Solaris 10?
>>

> There is no code in aide that specifically deals with ZFS ACLs. However,
> it should not be too hard to add this. I've abandoned Solaris in favor of
> Linux a long time ago, so I can't help you there.

I still have a Solaris machine (U10). But it's running Solaris 7.
Updating to Solaris 10 has crossed my mind multiple times.
I wonder if it would be possible to run (x86) Solaris 10 under virtualbox.

ps. If anyone is willing to update my Ultra10 OS to solaris 10, I will
(most likely) write ZFS ACL support for aide.
pss. I will also get a new hard drive for the machine. The curren one
has some hickups on spin up.

Pablo