[Aide] [SPAM] - Re: AIDE on HPUX - Email found in subject

Mike Markley mike at markley.org
Wed Sep 30 20:11:07 EEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 02:08:36PM -0400, Ruedi, Charles <charles.ruedi at almacgroup.com> wrote:
> Thanks for you suggestion, it appears that I can't get the configure
> script to look in /usr/local/lib/hpux32, and/or /usr/local/include
>
> I created symbolic links from files in those directories to
> /usr/lib/hpux32, and /usr/include and was able to compile aide. This is
> not a great solution, but it has me working.
>
> I used the command line arguments --libdir=/usr/local/lib/hpux32
> --includedir=/usr/local/include  to tell configure to look there.  Any
> ideas why those didn't work?

Those configure arguments set the target installation directories for
aide.

What you probably want is something like:

CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib/hpux32" ./configure [...]

--
Mike Markley <mike at markley.org>

Mind your own business, Spock.  I'm sick of your halfbreed interference.