[Aide] [SPAM] - Re: AIDE on HPUX - Email found in subject

Ruedi, Charles charles.ruedi at almacgroup.com
Tue Sep 22 21:08:36 EEST 2009

Thanks for you suggestion, it appears that I can't get the configure
script to look in /usr/local/lib/hpux32, and/or /usr/local/include

I created symbolic links from files in those directories to
/usr/lib/hpux32, and /usr/include and was able to compile aide. This is
not a great solution, but it has me working.

I used the command line arguments --libdir=/usr/local/lib/hpux32
--includedir=/usr/local/include  to tell configure to look there.  Any
ideas why those didn't work?

Thanks again,
Charlie