[Aide] Trying to build aide on FreeBSD

Axel Rau Axel.Rau at Chaos1.DE
Tue May 15 10:50:47 EEST 2007

Am 14.05.2007 um 23:38 schrieb Richard van den Berg:

>> autogen.sh: line 73: --gnu: command not found
>
> Please send the complete output of "bash autogen.sh", not just the
> error
> you get.
d2# bash autogen.sh
checking autoconf for 2.50No
checking automake for 1.7No
checking aclocal for 1.7No
Running aclocal...
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu ...
autogen.sh: line 73: --gnu: command not found
autogen.sh was not in the tarball, it's from the aide repository. I
installed:
autoconf-2.59_2     Automatically configure source code on many Un*x
platforms
bash-3.1.17         The GNU Project's Bourne Again SHell
bison-2.3           A parser generator from FSF, (mostly) compatible
with Yacc
gmake-3.81_1        GNU version of 'make' utility
gnu-autoconf-2.61   Automatically configure source code on many Un*x
platforms
gnu-automake-1.10   GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator (GNU
unmodified)
mhash-0.9.9         An easy-to-use library for strong hashes such as
MD5 and SH
The executable, I built seems to run ok. It just lacks mhash support.

Thank you for taking the time,
Axel