[Aide] Problem configuring aide on Solaris 10 sparc

Hasibul Haque haque.hasibul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:26:01 EEST 2007

Ok, I tried that switch but I still get the same error..

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/aide-0.13.1 --disable-static
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking for gcc... /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... no
checking whether /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc accepts -g... yes
checking for /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking dependency style of /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc... none
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... -ll
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for library containing syslog... none required
checking for vsyslog... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/sfw/bin/ggrep
checking for egrep... /usr/sfw/bin/ggrep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
checking for byte... no
checking for ushort... yes
checking for ulong... yes
checking for u16... no
checking for u32... no
checking for u64... no
checking for unsigned short... yes
checking size of unsigned short... 2
checking for unsigned int... yes
checking size of unsigned int... 4
checking for unsigned long... yes
checking size of unsigned long... 4
checking for unsigned long long... yes
checking size of unsigned long long... 8
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for strtoll... yes
checking for strtoimax... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking args to readdir_r... POSIX
checking for stricmp... no
checking for strnstr... no
checking for strnlen... no
checking for mmap... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for ftruncate... yes
checking for posix_fadvice... no
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for vsnprintf... yes
checking for ISO C99 compliant snprintf... yes
checking for ISO C99 compliant vsnprintf... yes
checking for open/O_NOATIME... no
checking syslog.h usability... yes
checking syslog.h presence... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking fcntl.h usability... yes
checking fcntl.h presence... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for sun-acl-support... no
checking for posix-acl-support... no
checking for selinux-support... no
checking for xattr-support... no
checking for lstat64... yes
checking for stat64... yes
checking for readdir64... yes
checking for readdir64_r... yes
checking for LFS ino_t... ino_t
checking for LFS dirent... dirent64
checking zlib.h usability... yes
checking zlib.h presence... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for gzdopen in -lz... yes
checking for regexec... yes
checking for regcomp... yes
checking for mhash_get_block_size in -lmhash... no
configure: WARNING: No mhash means no hmac.
checking for gpg_strerror in -lgpg-error... no
configure: error: You need to have libgpg-error.a installed to use
libgcrypt.