[Aide] aide sw compilation problem

Eric Webster ewebster at 2co.com
Fri Jan 26 16:15:29 EET 2007

This is what we use to install it and it works for us, have you tried the
latest version? Our procedure has been the same forever until .13 where we
added the --disable-selinux. Have you tried it without the
'--with-gnu-regexp --without-zlib'?

cd /usr/local/src
wget http://INTERNALSERVER/mhash-0.9.7.1.tar.gz
tar -zxf mhash-0.9.7.1.tar.gz