[Aide] mtime/ctime in the future

Kelly Martin kellymartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:53:22 EET 2007

Hi folks, running Aide 0.10. Did an upgrade of a server just before
Christmas, but due to my own error and maybe excitement about New
Years, I set the time wrong and now it's off by, erm, a full year. :(
So all my files have a mtime/ctime way in the future, and Aide is
happy to tell me that every day. :)

This server is headless and about 4000km away from me now... so
another full install is difficult right now. Just wondering if I can
tell Aide to "just accept the future as fact," for now. :) I can
upgrade to version 0.13+ but not sure if this will help... any
thoughts?

Read the 0.10 manual and Googled but didn't find the answer...

thanks,
kelly