[Aide] Howto match kernel names with regular expressions?

Eric Webster ewebster at 2co.com
Tue Jan 9 15:25:22 EET 2007

The rule in that conf only matches numbers and a dot, your the directory for
your kernel would have a hyphen in it.

/lib/modules/[0-9\.\-]*/modules\.dep$

Should do the trick. I'm not sure if the hyphen needs escaped or not, try it
and remove the slash if not.

Eric Webster
Enterprise Services
2CheckOut.com