[Aide] building aide from aide.spec - fails to install man pages

Richard van den Berg richard at vdberg.org
Fri Apr 27 15:59:40 EEST 2007

George Hansper wrote:
> I tried to build aide from the aide.spec file,
> and initally it failed to build due to the man pages not being installed.

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. I've applied your patch
for aide.spec.in to CVS (and fixed the "%define ver" as well). However,
your patch for Makefile.in cannot be applied. Makefile.in is generated
from Makefile.am. Frankly I don't know how to fix it to do what you
want. For example, on my Debian system Makefile.in does not include a
definition for install-man-recursive.

Sincerely,

Richard van den Berg