[Aide] Reading AIDE database from a URL?

David Theilen dtheilen at kcp.com
Wed Mar 22 14:55:15 EET 2006

I approach this a little differently.  I start with a master system
controling the activity, I assume I can't trust the remote servers.

I store a conf and database for each remote server.
The master does an scp to get the aide  conf, database file
and also the aide binary to the remote.
Then I use ssh to initiate aide on the remote.

The master has an init script that stores the conf and database
specific for a remote whenever a new init is needed for a remote.