[Aide] Reading AIDE database from a URL?

Christoph Ehret christoph.ehret at swisscom.com
Wed Mar 22 14:16:08 EET 2006

I am not quite sure I understood well what this command do : you have
all the different DB and conf files for every server to watch on a
central server. From this central server, you first put the aide DB and
conf for a host to watch to stdout, then pipe this to ssh which will
pass this as input to aide on ${host} . So what I am not sure : aide is
installed on ${host} and is not on the central server, isnt'it ? And
what about aide -c - -u : -c ok, -u ok, but what is the meaning of -
between -c and -u ?

Thanks to put some light on what I cannot see :) .

Chris

--

Christoph Ehret

Swisscom AG