[Aide] Segmentation fault

Morgan Walker jmw at M-CAM.COM
Mon Mar 13 22:58:18 EET 2006

I ran the following:  gdb /usr/bin/aide.real

Here is the output:

GNU gdb 6.4-debian

are

conditions.

details.

This GDB was configured as "sparc-linux-gnu"...(no debugging symbols
found)

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run --check

Starting program: /usr/bin/aide.real --check

warning: shared library handler failed to enable breakpoint

File database must have one db_spec specification

0x0002034c in ?? ()

(gdb) bt

#0  0x0002034c in ?? ()

#1  0x0000000c in ?? ()

Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

(gdb)

Hope this helps, thanks again.

Regards,

Morgan

Morgan Walker

Systems Administrator/Engineer

M*CAM, Inc.

Omni Business Center

210 Ridge-McIntire Rd., Suite 300

Charlottesville, VA 22903

434.979.7240 x311

http://www.m-cam.com

This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use

of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or

distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.

reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.

Thank you.