[Aide] Error running init

Randy Brown Randy.Brown at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 16 15:08:22 EEST 2006

I am seeing this occasionally when running the --init.

Caught SIGBUS/SEGV while mmapping. File was truncated while aide was
running?
Caught SIGBUS/SEGV. Exiting
Aborted

I have been able to successfully run an init and a check on this
machine.  However, I got this error again this morning.  I'm currently
running an init with -V255 to see if the failure will give me any more
information. Aide wasn't compiled on this machine, but on a similar
machine.  I may need to build it here before going further with my testing.

I thought is was worth seeing if anyone recognized this first.

Thanks,
Randy