[Aide] Fixed -- Segmentation fault on s390x architecture [0.11]

Christoph Ehret christoph.ehret at swisscom.com
Tue Feb 28 15:14:40 EET 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. Finally, the "make check" works just fine.

The problem was actually in the mhash library version 0.9.4a. I actually
found different patches I had to apply on different files. I also saw
that if you download mhash, you will first have to "make clean" and
"make distclean", because the developpers forgot to do it ;) , and only
after that you can run configure.

For the one who wants a clean mhash package, I put my patched package in
attachment. For the one who wants to see what is changed from the
initial package, I also put my global patch file in attachment.

Again, I thank Pablo and Marc for their help.

Christoph
--

Christoph Ehret

Swisscom AG