[Aide] Problems Compiling AIDE.010 on HP-UX 11.11

Dwight_Harvey@ameriquest.com Dwight_Harvey at ameriquest.com
Mon Feb 27 20:46:10 EET 2006

Richard,

I have been success with compiling version 10 on HP-UX 11.11, but I have
run into a problem on HP-UX 11.23 (the IA64 servers).

Do you think version 11 will work?

Thanks,

Dwight Z Harvey
Sr. Systems Engineer (HP-UX)
ACCCH
Enterprise Analytics
Office: 714-385-9600, x54232
Cell:     714-315-5046
Fax:     949-263-7127

Richard van den Berg <richard at vdberg.org>
01/13/2006 01:02 AM

cc
Dwight_Harvey at ameriquest.com
Subject
Re: [Aide] Problems Compiling AIDE.010 on HP-UX 11.11

Dwight_Harvey at ameriquest.com wrote:
> The configure with ---host=hpux11 seems to run fine, but the make fails.
[snip]
> Any ideas?

Can you please try Aide 0.11-RC2 or the latest CVS snapshot? Quite a few
changes have been made to make aide more cross-platform compatible.

Sincerely,

Richard van den Berg

The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the attention
and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any
person(s) without authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to, and must not,
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of
it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately.