[Aide] Aide reports to database and retrieval

jacob martinson martinson.jacob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:11:11 EEST 2006

Check out http://icculus.org/projects/darc/

Darc does some of what you are looking for.

I'm getting close to releasing the next version which is going to be a
*lot* nicer... easier initial configuration, better error reporting,
configurable timeouts so it behaves better during network outages,
etc.

I'm hoping to have it done in the next couple weeks.

Jacob