[Aide] Allow ARF as opposite to ANF?

Marc Haber mh+aide at zugschlus.de
Wed Nov 16 17:26:53 EET 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 05:18:15PM +0100, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> Virolainen Pablo wrote:
> > Ok. Lets try again.
>
> Much better. :-) I applied this patch to CVS and todays daily snapshot.

Unfortunately, aide built from last night's snapshot doesn't report
any added and/or removed files any more, only changes. This seems to
be independent from ANF/ARF being used or not, and going back to aide
compiled from a 2005-11-07 snapshot and running --update against the
same database reported added and removed files as intended.

Please check ;)

Greetings
Marc