[Aide] Allow ARF as opposite to ANF?

Virolainen Pablo pablo at cs.tut.fi
Wed Nov 16 17:26:26 EET 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Richard van den Berg wrote:

> Virolainen Pablo wrote:
>> Ok. Lets try again.
>
> Much better. :-) I applied this patch to CVS and todays daily snapshot.

Has anyone tested ARF? Marc? (just because I didn't test it.. just wrote
and tried couple of times that it seems to do the jobs)

We propably should ignore ARF and ANF flags if both of them are enabled at
the same time, because it means that the file can be added or removed
-> only changes are reported. Or do we need this kind of feature?

It might be good idea to add hash calculation to uncompressed so that we
could use those sums to verify that syslog.1 is moved to syslog.2.gz. I
wonder what kind of syntax is needed for that.

Duke NEMO / C.O.M.A
alias pablo the pallo virolainen